Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

♣Happy b'day♣ fu yii⎝≧◡≦⎠




9/8/2010

is my best friend FU YII birthday...

In the first day i entered college...
he become my AGF...
he is willing to share with us their life in college...
and the story of their own feeling...

He make me understand how to be a college student...
and also understand different college with secondary school...
in the assignment u help me a lot...
one semester to another semester has passed...

when i was hurt...
u will beside me see me cried....
i am tired of crying...
you will comfort me...

when i was hungry...
u know i don't like go out...
u will help me pack the food...
like the chicken rice,maggie goreng...
i will keep them in my mind...

when i want to give up my studies...
you analysis for me know that...
i should continue study or not...
you give me support...
you give energy stay at here...

In the Kampar...
you give me too many memories...
you make me successful completion of my year 1...
you let me know who you are the best for me..
the people is you"fu yii"

Thank you

Bless you

Happy birthday to you

No comments:

Post a Comment