Blogger Widgets

Thursday, September 2, 2010

►Basic photography subject◄



year 2 sem 1 finally end adi...
i feel happy...
coz my basic photography subject pass adi...
b4 i hv a bit worry...
coz this subject is full coursework ...
if fail jor...need 2 repeat...

finally ydy syin tell us...
all DPR year 2 student pass jor...
recall before capture the photo for pass 2 assignment...
although the process damn tired...
but when capture nice photo by myself...
feel so happy and satisfied ...^^

Exercise 1

Exercise 2>>>greater depth of field

Exercise 3>>>daylight

my photo essay topic>>>A STATION

Assignment 1

Low level viewpoint

Golden spiral

Assignment 2
this assignment 4 me so difficult...
need to find the friend be my model...
let me through the artificial light setting to illustrate
the beauty product and model's personality and posing...
at here i want say thank you all so much again^^

monster edwin...
is my buddy nw...
she is one of my models...

kah yann is edwin's housemate
also is my friend....
when i find her be my model...
she give me answer is "yes"...
very grateful to u^^
beautiful girl...

xin yee pie...
i know her from the fb...
never chat with her when we meet...
when i need her help me...
she also din refuse me...
leng lui...
u help me a lot...
hv chance treat u yum cha^^

vean
when o'week i know her adi...
she is my friend...
so nice...*
always help me to tie hair...
she is one of my model...

i noe cnt snap the perfect pic 4 u all...
but u all help me a lot...
i would appreciate to u all^^
keep in touch...

Assignment 3...
my last assignment ^^
Landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment